Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hello every body,
I was so busy in the examination this week did well on them but not like I should did.my sadness increase day after day. I didn't have enough time to sleep more than 7 or 6 hours every day, and I don't have a good time when I sleep because my nightmares.
But in the other side I felt that I was sleep all my life and now I waked up and opened my eyes to this world abeutiful word!! Impossible to live in.
I know I should do something to my country but I don't know what it is and how can I do it alone without any help FROM IRAQI PEOPLE, there is saying" you can't clap using one hand. And that's right ... So that let me wonder,what should I do?

My friend was so upset last days because there were plenty of explosion near from her house , and the widows of her house broken, and when she stopped talking about that, another girl from my friend reach the class and started talking about what happened near from her house and she said that the Americans destroyed the mosque in her neighborhood. They were both sad.

about the exam I had 3 examination today. When we was wrote our answers in the exam,We heared a big Bomb. and because there is plenty of bomb and bullets when we were in the school, the master of our school tell us that we shall be at school from 8 o'clock in the morning , and we shall back home at 12:15
I don't want you to share my feeling this week because I don't feel good.so I will stop now.
so bye bye
hnky :)

PC: are you happy now"jeff"?