Friday, February 04, 2005

a sad girl living a sad life

salam every body,
yesterday will be SATURDAY and that's mean going to school again, so don't ask me about my mark GOOD REASON to not let you write a comment.
we went out from home today, do you believe that? yeup we did that "if I was not dreaming !".... we went to my mother's cousin house because she went to macka this year I hope my parents will be able to go to macka next year. after we finish that we went to my uncle home and spent there a bout 30 minutes and then go back home after 5:30 o'clock.. ...... I write so slow because I chat with raghda who is sad too :(

NO she is not sad now it's laughing to me :( ..
I don't have anything to say. But I just want you to pray for me and if I had a good mark I will tell you them all IF I HAD A GOOD MARK
so bye bye now
and pray for me
yours
hnk