Wednesday, February 02, 2005

When hnk was a child

When I was a child, I love paint so much. I promised before that I will put my paint in my blog, so here am I.
I want to show you some of these pictures which I draw it when I was 9 years old.
last 2 pictures I didn't draw it myself but it's my cousin and my aunt draw it to me......I hope you like it all
"note: this pictures are not from my imagination but I putted one pictures I had it in front of my eyes and try to draw it, and the results is almost something different from the real picture but it work, it's beautiful...
the picture number 10 I draw it when the teacher ask us to draw a pictures about Bylat_al shuhadaa school, well there is a long story about this Iraq school maybe some day I will tell you it if I had a time or maybe faired and Nabeel can tell you it .
"hey: if you liked them, tell me. if you didn't like them don't tell me :) "
well I love it all, maybe it's not nice to you but it remind me in the past










aunt if you are here"I will keep this picture in my memories box for ever"






No comments: