Tuesday, March 08, 2016

What days will bring to Mosul !?

This is part two of "Mosul in my heart and in my heart it will be kept safe"
                   * Moslawies = Mosul's residence

We nearly stopped hearing news of Mosul from our relatives in Mosul. Whenever we asked them about the situation,their answers keep with hints and they tried to change the subject!

-Don't use your last name on facebook!  -Aha Ok
-Don't tag us to any news concerning Mosul !  -  I understand
-Don't mention their name * you know who* on your speak or letters to us.  - I won't
-Don't like or share Posts about explosions or news of Mosul.            - !!!!!
And -Don't let us complain about life under their state.                       - :(

And Don't ... Don't ...Don't
Don't what!?
 Don't remember your origin? Don't remember your beloved?
Don't write! I must sit!? watching?

أ ينام الليل من سرقوا بلاده !؟

In respond to all their guidance; All I ask:
- Don't Die ! and if it is possible just keep safe!


 I can feel the distance between us get wider. I don't like this,
 It's hurting me not writing to them and not writing about them!.

Mosul in my heart and in  my prayers and it will always be kept safe there to where it belong.

Rumors trading a week ago between peoples and in the news that there is a curfew in Mosul, ISIS started leaving their stations and the liberation war are on the doors!  unfortunately; nothing from that ever happened. From the fall of Mosul on 2014 the government said there is a liberation plan on the doors. Same lies are being tell every month. Mosul get nothing from Iraqi government except cut the road into and out of the city, stop the salary of people inside. Not caring about what Moslawies will have left at the end.

The Government saying lies to make their face innocent in-front of the worlds.
Moslawies people inside Mosul and out side it didn't taste the sleep one and a half years ago and again
 !?أ ينام الليل من سرقوا بلاده


There are always a late evening party in Mosul! That's what my relatives said to reach out the idea that there are shelling on Mosul.

People in Mosul are asked ( by you know who) to collect and save their identification and properties' papers on file and save copy on CD's_this put Moslawies afraid that there will be a mandatory exodus.
Moslawies ( people in Mosul) are aware that there will be a bloody battle in order to liberate Mosul. But For them they have nothing to lose. The city is already destroyed and free from souls. And those persons walking on the streets are either ghosts from ISIS or shades from Moslawies overwhelmed on themselves.

when the warriors didn't lift his sword:
Orphans slept in the streets,
The child didn't born in it's country of nation.
The bride didn't wear her white dress,
The city turned into a jungle.
and The mouth kept thirsty from calling for rescue.. 
And the worlds, Shame on the worlds who forget Mosul and forget Moslawies.

At the end: I have a promise for my city that I had been living in:
     
You will live inside me forever, Mosul is in my heart and in my Moslawie heart I will keep it safe.


Readers who are interested:
like my new page on facebook : IraqiGirl Diary
Contact me on : hnk1989@gmail.com



1 comment:

Sadako Yamamura said...

So basically Moslawies can't say or do anything :( All my prayers for Moslawies, Mosul, you and your family.